Designed specifically for your particular skin care and touch therapy needs. Our skin care therapists will first analyze your skin, choose products which will address sensitive, dry, oily, normal and combination skin conditions, then make recommendations on a home care regimen.
|Four Layer Facial
Experience layer upon layer of pure, fresh European seaweed to rejuvenate, tone and help firm the skin dramatically. Two massages will soothe, then enjoy a cool energy seaweed mask, followed by a mineral-rich thermal mask that allows for total penetration, visibly renewed moisture and an afterglow that lasts.
|Age Smart Facial
Are the signs of aging becoming more prevalent on your skin? Give it a revitalizing power boost with this treatment designed to help firm, smooth, nourish, regenerate and energize while controlling the biochemical triggers that lead to skin aging.
Experience advanced skin repair with this facial consisting of two massages, a cool Spirulina Seaweed Mask and an Ezymatic Micropeel. Excellent for mature skin with long term benefits.
|Hydra Medic Facial
This pure and refining treatment allows cleansing deep down while soothing and healing skin with renewed freshness and purity. Controls breakouts and helps to prevent new ones from forming with a mask specifically designed to combat blackheads. Ideal for problem/acne skin and recommended with a customized home care routine.
Great for after the workout or as an introduction to a facial. Experience the very basics of cleansing, toning and moisturizing and finish with a customized masque.
Designed to cleanse, purify and refine the back and shoulders, ideal for bare-shouldered apparel!
|CleanStart Teen Facial
It’s never early to learn about skin care. This facial will help maintain a healthy skin balance, while combating the oil and breakouts common with teenage skin.
|Customized Eye Treatment||$35|
a state-of-the-art instrument that uses LED pulse light to stimulate and regenerate skin cells and promote healing using specific light frequencies.
|Revitalight (Series of Six)||$330|
Salon & Spa Policies
- Prices and Services vary between locations. Stylist levels are based on education and experience.
- Izzazu Salon & Spa asks that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your service in order to change, complete any necessary paperwork and begin your appointment on time.
- For the respect of our other guests and timelines, the time that you are late may change the duration of your appointment time. Should you choose to cancel your appointment due to tardiness, a 50% charge will apply.
- Izzazu Salon & Spa requires 48 hour notice if for any reason you need to cancel an appointment. Your notice is necessary to avoid a late or cancellation fees.
- Gratuities are not included in the prices. The industry standard is 15 – 20% of your total service fee.